Responsible in the sense of the Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) for this website are
Roger M. Buergel & Sophia Prinz
Details on data collection and handling
Automatically collected data
Our server at the web space provider All-Inkl.com (Hauptstraße 68, D-02742 Friedersdorf, phone: 035872 353-10, firstname.lastname@example.org), with whom we have contracts for order processing, is configured so that no log files are generated.
Handling of actively provided data
When using this site, data actively provided by you will be transmitted if you send us an e-mail via one of the e-mail links. We use these e-mails exclusively to contact you and do not pass them on under any circumstances.
Use of third party services
We provide video content via the Vimeo platform, in what is known as do-not-track mode. This means that we ask Vimeo not to collect any information from your end device that could be used for personalizing content or advertising. For technical reasons, data must nevertheless be transmitted to Vimeo. This is the IP address of your end device. However, Vimeo has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, even for transfers outside the European Economic Area, to ensure adequate data protection.
This website does not set cookies.
Integration of third-party content
This website does not embed any third-party content.
We do not collect statistics about visitor behavior on this site.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the data entrusted to us. We control access to both physical premises and digital storage locations through reliable locking and encryption technologies, and ensure that data is completely removable at all times.
- You have the right to receive information free of charge about the origin, recipients and purpose of your stored personal data.
- You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent handed over to yourself or to a third party.
- You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of your data (except for data that we are obliged to keep due to administrative, legal or security-related necessities).
- You can revoke your consent to data processing at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to the responsible office is sufficient.
- In the event of violations of data protection law, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, namely the „Berliner Beauftragten für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit (BlnBDI)“, Meike Kamp, Alt-Moabit 59-61, 10555 Berlin, datenschutz-berlin.de
Stand: July 2023